The Place Was Packed
I can't speak for the rest of you, but my weekends start Thursday night.
The girls get a short day on Friday so it's almost as if they get the day off, but not quite.

We started our weekend off right (on Thursday) with Gracie's Christmas Granite Youth Concert.
It was SO GOOD!
One of the highlights of my holiday.




Another highlight of my holiday was spending Saturday morning in the Salt Lake Temple.
I walked on to the temple grounds and was greeted with this view!

I wanted to do one more endowment session in the Salt Lake Temple before it closes for renovation at the end of the month.
I went early to avoid the Saturday crowds, but there was no avoiding them.
The place was PACKED.
One of the temple workers said the Saturday prior, the temple set an all time record for ordinances performed. I bet they beat that record this past Saturday.
Despite the crowds it was one of my most peaceful endowment sessions this year.
I will miss being able to go to this temple.
But the good news is, once it re-opens there will be an open house for the public and if you've never seen inside this temple YOU HAVE TO GO.

The highlight of my Sunday was driving with Gracie.
Check out that parking job.
It actually doesn't look so bad from this angle.

And the highlight of Lilly's Sunday was the linger longer after church.
She made her way to the corner of the gym and gathered all her people

The girls get a short day on Friday so it's almost as if they get the day off, but not quite.
We started our weekend off right (on Thursday) with Gracie's Christmas Granite Youth Concert.
It was SO GOOD!
One of the highlights of my holiday.
Another highlight of my holiday was spending Saturday morning in the Salt Lake Temple.
I walked on to the temple grounds and was greeted with this view!
I wanted to do one more endowment session in the Salt Lake Temple before it closes for renovation at the end of the month.
I went early to avoid the Saturday crowds, but there was no avoiding them.
The place was PACKED.
One of the temple workers said the Saturday prior, the temple set an all time record for ordinances performed. I bet they beat that record this past Saturday.
Despite the crowds it was one of my most peaceful endowment sessions this year.
I will miss being able to go to this temple.
But the good news is, once it re-opens there will be an open house for the public and if you've never seen inside this temple YOU HAVE TO GO.
The highlight of my Sunday was driving with Gracie.
Check out that parking job.
It actually doesn't look so bad from this angle.
And the highlight of Lilly's Sunday was the linger longer after church.
She made her way to the corner of the gym and gathered all her people

