Lucky

Let's start out with the low for the week.
Looks like Becky and Kevin are getting a new water heater for Christmas.
And not just any water heater.
This one has some kind of special ventilation system so we get to pay double.
Lucky.



We're not sure how long it's been leaking.
There's a drain just a few feet away, but the floor slopes toward the wall, so it's been leaking into Kloe's closet/room for who knows how long.
We noticed a smell in there last week and couldn't figure out where it was coming from.
Now we know.



Estabon's high for the week was Jackson and Bobby introducing him to honey barbecue Buffalo Fries.
It's a shame Utah doesn't have a Buffalo Spot.



Janie and Kevin have been in Arizona all week for a archery deer hunt with Jackson.



Isn't that Janers the cutest little hunter!
It did not go as planned, but they are making the best of it.
More on that next week.



My high for the week was getting to drive the bus for carpool, Dr appointments, and a Costco run.
Check out this parking job.
I backed in and I'm just centimeters from that tree.
Pretty impressive eh?
I totally got lucky.
Can't see a thing out the back.



Just kidding, I actually do like driving the bus, but it was not my high for the week.
Running errands with Kloe while listening (and singing) to my Forgotten Carols cd came in first.  We were bummed because we thought it had been stolen out of the car last year, but turns out it was just sitting in the cd player the entire time.
Finding all kinds of fun eats at Trader Joe's came in second.
Getting all my presents wrapped while watching The Rainmaker came in third, which is kind of funny since I hate wrapping presents.  But I'm working on changing my attitude about holiday decorating and wrapping :)

And Happy Birthday to two of my favorite people!!



Beau Bear turns 3 today!
And his Papa Dave is only 70 years older than him :)
Papa Kevin and Janie get to go to Beau's birthday bowling party!
Lucky.

Popular Posts