Happy Christmas Eve

My pre-birthday birthday celebrations were so fun!



Except for the 10 minute wait that turned into a 40 minute wait to be seated for breakfast.
(It wasn’t too bad for me though, since Kevin rubbed my feet while we waited.)
And then another hour wait for our food.
Everyone was pretty hangry.



Jumanji was great!!
So funny!
We all loved it.
I liked it better than the last one.



My Arizona babies gave me these awesome Arizona salt and pepper shakers.
Love them!



And Kloe got me this cute bear that when you squeeze its hand Papa Tom sings to me.
It's the best!
And how about that Papa Tom plaid shirt.



Happy Christmas Eve!
Janie and I get to babysit our neighbor's twin baby boys for a few hours.  They are tiny and squishy and a reminder of all the good things of this season.
 The rest of the day we'll all be in our PJ's watching Christmas movies.
We'll feast on Papa Murphy's for dinner and finish the night with Mr. Krueger's Christmas.  We watch it every Christmas Eve.  Mr. Krueger shows us what a friendship with Jesus looks like.  I love it.


Popular Posts