The Archer
Kevin's been practicing for the Arizona archery hunt in December.

He sits out in the backyard and shoots his bow until his arm is about to fall off

Lilly will not be going on the archery hunt but she's been practicing anyway.
She's not a bad shot.

Lilly's also been practicing her magic.


And her puzzling skills.



I finished three puzzles in 10 days.
I'm oozing with patience.
I can't remember the last time I sat still that long.

He sits out in the backyard and shoots his bow until his arm is about to fall off
Lilly will not be going on the archery hunt but she's been practicing anyway.
She's not a bad shot.
Lilly's also been practicing her magic.
And her puzzling skills.
I finished three puzzles in 10 days.
I'm oozing with patience.
I can't remember the last time I sat still that long.

