I am Thankful For...

Look who's coming to visit this week!



I can't wait to squeeze him.
And look at these sweet brothers.
Logan LOVES Beau.



It's one of my favorite weeks of the year!
I really, really love the entire month of November.
And I really do try and be extra grateful.
There aren't many things better than the feelings of love and gratitude.

My "I am thankful for" list is extra long this year.
Here are a few things that made the list...



FAMILY
I love these people so much.


My marriage.
We were young and dumb when we got married, but I'd say it's worked out pretty great.



The Chickens.
We all love them.
Whoops! 
I just noticed none of them are in the picture.


Memories...



Last year around this time my Dad got a little break from being incredibly sick and he had a really great weekend.  I got to witness it.  And Lilly made some very special memories with her Papa Tom.


I'm grateful for a generous grandma, parents, and aunts and uncles who provide this cabin for us.
We get to gather around the big cabin table for our Thanksgiving feast tomorrow.



And I'm so grateful for my Jesus.
I owe him all that I am and have, and all the good things to come.



We've got lots of things going on the rest of the week, so I'm stepping away from the blog for a couple of days.
I'll be back Monday.

Popular Posts