Cabin Becky

I bonded with these two over the weekend.



We headed to the cabin when they got out of school.
The cabin has become my happy place.
I am able to sit still, shut my brain down and just relax.
Kevin tells me he likes "cabin Becky".
I like her too.



The girls hadn't seen Dora the Explorer or the Lion King so we picked them up at the Red Box on our way there.
They had fun with some crafts they found tucked in one of the drawers in the kitchen.



Lilly and I LOVE Pops.
She has them once a week on sugar cereal Saturday.
I have them once every few months.
I eat about four bowls full and then I don't feel so good.



Our Young Women and their leaders came up for a little retreat on Saturday.
Lilly and Janie were invited to join in.
Janie was a little reluctant, but not Lilly.
She jumped right in, just like she was one of the teenagers.
And she talks to the adults like she's one of them too.
It's entertaining to watch.



I joined in here and there, but mostly read the book I borrowed from Kloe, Captain Phillips. 
It's a great read.
The movie, Captain Phillips, was released in 2013--also really good.



We went home Saturday night and celebrated Estabon on Sunday!



His brownie tower stuck to the pans big time, so the kids said it looked more like a poop emoji.
But it was hands down the best tasting brownie tower Esty's ever had.
Thanks Em for making it.





A few of our favorite things about Dakota...
He's funny
Easy going
Generous
He's driven, and does whatever he puts his mind too
Kind
There isn't anything I don't like about Dakota--says his Dad

Yep, he's pretty great.  I'm lucky to be his Mama.

Popular Posts