Southern Utah University

Since we were down south, Kloe and I spent an afternoon in Cedar City touring SUU.
Kloe has been thinking about where she'd like to go to college for the past year or so and SUU wasn't on her radar.
Until a few months ago.
She kept having experiences that pointed towards SUU.



She was prayerful about it and has decided this is the school for her.
I am grateful she involved God in the process.
I really didn't know anything about SUU, but I left the campus feeling like it will be a great fit for our girl.



I didn't feel great about the wind though.





Moving this far from home is a huge leap of faith for Kloe.
We had initially talked about schools closer to home, so if she needed us we could be there within an hour or two.
She's going to be fine though.
We have family in St George and Court will do Skype sessions, so we will make it work.



While we were in Cedar my Aunt Jill and Uncle Craig took the girls on a little adventure...





They LOVED hanging out with Grandpa Moon and Jill and Craig.
Grandpa hasn't lost his sense of humor.
He kept them laughing.







They wore them right out...




Popular Posts