Fall Break with Family

It was so great to spend time with family!

Grandpa Moon is doing well and in good spirits!
He was so sick earlier this year, we thought for sure we were going to lose him.
He's got about 48 lives though so he's still with us!













The girls got to hang out with their second cousins and had so much fun.
They are all in the immersion programs at their schools.  The boys are learning Mandarin.  My girls were teaching them Spanish stuff and the boys were teaching them Chinese stuff.
They laughed and laughed.



The girls loved playing Connect Four with Grandpa.
They used to play Connect Four with their Papa Tom all the time.







Aunt Jill got me hooked on Rummikub almost 30 years ago when I lived with her while I was going to USU.  And then I hooked Gracie, Jax, Em and Aubrey.






Popular Posts