We've Come So Far

Kev and I celebrated his 48th birthday with a hike in the snow...



Actually there was hardly any snow and the weather was perfect.
He looks like a 48 year old angel doesn't he?



We hiked to Lake Solitude.
If you look close you'll see it over my shoulder.



And then we found a log to sit on.
We discussed our marriage, finances, the kids.
I asked Kevin if he thought our new food ways were really sustainable.  His reply,
"Oh ya, we've come too far for it not to be."
We snacked on apples, Trader Joes Multiseed Rice Crackers (sounds gross but they are delicious) and low-fat Babybel cheese.
It's true.
We've come SO FAR in the past 7 months.
I'm really proud of Kevin, and I'm really proud of me, for not giving up and for keeping at it.



Lilly's been begging to get the Halloween stuff up.
She enlisted Gracie's help and then got distracted and Gracie put up most of it.



I think this will be the 7 or 8th Halloween she's worn this skirt.




Popular Posts