Looking Sharp

Our mother daughter Swiss Days trip was a success!
We stayed over night Thursday at the family cabin, just like mom and dad used to always do.
We ate our favorite gourmet vegetarian Papa Murphy's pizza and Megan made us the best popcorn I've ever had...buttered Amish popcorn cooked in coconut oil.  SO SO GOOD!



Mom brought Dad's Swiss Days hats and levi shirt.
He was a hat for every occasion kinda guy.



Mom and Dad always shared a big fat scone so we made sure to get one.



So. Many. People.



The highlight for me was picking out puzzles and then meeting Eric Dowdle, the puzzle guy.
I've mentioned how much my dad loved puzzles.
He would have loved to meet Eric.  So Megan and I thanked him for his puzzles and told him how much our dad loved them.
(He just partnered with Disney, thus the ears)



I picked out this one for Halloween, even though the Day of the Dead is not an October holiday, it seems like it should be and my girls are into it...



I got this one to do over Thanksgiving break, in honor of Estabon, and our country...



And I got this one for the Beck family beach vacation next Summer.
It's not the right beach but we love Huntington Beach and Ruby's too, so it'll do.



I also got me some shirts.
They cracked me up.



Kevin kept busy helping Em and Garren mount their new TV, and then broke it in with some football.  It might be a little over sized for the room :).



P.S. HAPPY SEPTEMBER!!

Popular Posts