An Episode

As of September 23rd, this kid is still an only child.



I checked in with his Mama over the weekend...



I don't know what it feels like to be overdue.
All my Beck babies came 1-3 weeks early.
Hang in there Aubs!!  XOXO



The Arizona Sollis cousins are in town!
We gathered at Aunt Kimmy and Uncle Scott's last night for dinner and family night.
It was so great to see Rob and Steph and their family.
The cousins played their guts out!
And ate their weight in cookies and ice cream.









Aunt Kimmy gave us a great lesson.
Watch this to see what she taught us about...




I'm slow to get a post up today.
I have a confession to make.
I mentioned a couple weeks ago that I only raise my voice when I yell for a kid to come talk to me.
I was reminded this morning that I also yell when these two drag their feet in the morning and are late getting out the door for school.
I forgot because we haven't had an episode since last Spring.



This was not taken today, but rather on a happier morning.
Anyways, I lost it this morning.
Both girls were operating at a turtle's pace.
To make it worse there was a little misunderstanding over some spelling words and a stolen lunch.  Lilly ended up in tears.
I felt terrible, and mad, but mostly terrible about the misunderstanding.
I leaned over to hug her before she headed out the door.
Then I asked her to fold her arms and together we said a prayer asking for forgiveness and a peaceful day.



I'll do better tomorrow.

Popular Posts