Words to Live By

It's one of our favorite weeks of the year!
We've been at BYU Education Week since Tuesday and it's been wonderful.



Wonderful and exhausting.
We are in classes from about 8:30am to 5:30pm.
We have FOMO so we don't even take a break for lunch.
I recently learned what FOMO means, it's Fear Of Missing Out, for those of you who are out of the loop like me.
Apparently our Gracie has a pretty big case of FOMO.



Kloe and Nick came with us on Tuesday.
They loved it!
And would have went all week if they didn't have school and work.



We are getting so old.
We both need the reading glasses.



I have come to love this campus.
Everywhere you look there is something inspiring.



Kevin has been eyeing this print, The Hand of God, for a couple of years.
He loves all it represents.
Christ is always there with his hand stretched out to us, especially when we are drowning. 
Drowning in frustration, drowning in grief, drowning in sin, drowning in sadness, drowning in disappointment.
All we need to do is reach up and take it.
The artist, Yongsung Kim, was in the bookstore yesterday.  He had the size Kevin has been wanting.  We were able to meet him, and he signed the print in Korean.



I came across this message a while back and I love it.
I wonder what the world would look like if everyone followed Elder Busche's counsel.

Popular Posts