The Glitch
Such a great Sabbath yesterday.
Look at this awesome bunch of my mission prep peeps.
I love that we have so many girls preparing for their missions.
Three of them have their calls and will be heading to Brazil, Peru and the Dominican Republic!
My girl Lesa is waiting on her call, any day now!
Dakota taught the class.
We snagged him right before he leaves for school TODAY.

During our gospel study we found out no one had told Esty about the glitch in his Dad's chair.
You can only lean back so far or else...


We had our back to school dinner and announced our 2019-20 theme...

I love the 13th Article of Faith.
I love all the Articles of Faith, but I memorized the 13th as a child and I've never forgotten it.
Sadly, I can't say that about some of the other 12.

We had a Trek Fireside with all the youth and their parents and then Kevin gave the kids Father's Blessings for school. He asks each of them before the blessing what they are concerned about. Our Senior had so many concerns she sent them to him ahead of time in a text, and then thought of a couple more. Being a Senior is big stuff! Time to start making adult decisions and plans.
Kevin gave her such a sweet blessing. She's going to do just fine.
After blessings the big kids hung out for a while and Janie and Lilly spent some time with the chickens. Chica has been acting really strange all day. Lilly is the chicken whisperer and picked up on it right away. We think she's getting ready to lay the first egg of the bunch.

Lilly doing a little chicken yoga with Kelly Cluckson.

The girls start school tomorrow!
We'll take the 1st day of school photos, kiss them goodbye and then load up Esty's stuff and move him down to Snow College so he can start on Tuesday. We are going to miss him so much!
Look at this awesome bunch of my mission prep peeps.
I love that we have so many girls preparing for their missions.
Three of them have their calls and will be heading to Brazil, Peru and the Dominican Republic!
My girl Lesa is waiting on her call, any day now!
Dakota taught the class.
We snagged him right before he leaves for school TODAY.
During our gospel study we found out no one had told Esty about the glitch in his Dad's chair.
You can only lean back so far or else...
We had our back to school dinner and announced our 2019-20 theme...
I love the 13th Article of Faith.
I love all the Articles of Faith, but I memorized the 13th as a child and I've never forgotten it.
Sadly, I can't say that about some of the other 12.
We had a Trek Fireside with all the youth and their parents and then Kevin gave the kids Father's Blessings for school. He asks each of them before the blessing what they are concerned about. Our Senior had so many concerns she sent them to him ahead of time in a text, and then thought of a couple more. Being a Senior is big stuff! Time to start making adult decisions and plans.
Kevin gave her such a sweet blessing. She's going to do just fine.
After blessings the big kids hung out for a while and Janie and Lilly spent some time with the chickens. Chica has been acting really strange all day. Lilly is the chicken whisperer and picked up on it right away. We think she's getting ready to lay the first egg of the bunch.
Lilly doing a little chicken yoga with Kelly Cluckson.
The girls start school tomorrow!
We'll take the 1st day of school photos, kiss them goodbye and then load up Esty's stuff and move him down to Snow College so he can start on Tuesday. We are going to miss him so much!