Overflowing
A couple of days after Dakota got home we packed up the fam and headed to one of our favorite happy places with Kevin's family.


We had the best trip.
Non-stop family time.
I loved every minute.

There aren't many places as beautiful as Jackson Hole, Wyoming.

Jackson Hole 2005

Jackson Hole 2019

Having Estabon home has been the best!
He seems to be adjusting just fine.
My life is overflowing right now with all the good things.
Isn't it funny how things sometimes happen all at once?
I am swamped with wedding plans, showers, and then Dakota's homecoming so I'm going to step away from the blog next week. I'll be back on the 12th with more about the Jackson trip and all the wedding things.
Happy August!
We had the best trip.
Non-stop family time.
I loved every minute.
There aren't many places as beautiful as Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Jackson Hole 2005
Jackson Hole 2019
Having Estabon home has been the best!
He seems to be adjusting just fine.
My life is overflowing right now with all the good things.
Isn't it funny how things sometimes happen all at once?
I am swamped with wedding plans, showers, and then Dakota's homecoming so I'm going to step away from the blog next week. I'll be back on the 12th with more about the Jackson trip and all the wedding things.
Happy August!

