Back to School 2019
Getting ready for school was a bit much this year.
Thankfully I had lots of help.

I took Lilly shopping for a backpack and outfit.

Mama Linda took all the girls shoe shopping.
This has been a tradition since Jackson started Kindergarten.
What a huge help that has been over the years!

Kloe put together lists of all the school supplies everyone needed and she went shopping for those.
She also took Gracie shopping for school clothes.
We did Janie's shopping on Amazon.

The girls all had a pretty good first day.
Kloe May
Senior


Gracie Anne
Freshman


Janie Rose
5th grader


Lilly Rebecca
3rd grader


The 5th grader told me we could walk her to school but we were not allowed to drop her off at her classroom door.
I guess she's too cool for the parents.
Thankfully I had lots of help.
I took Lilly shopping for a backpack and outfit.
Mama Linda took all the girls shoe shopping.
This has been a tradition since Jackson started Kindergarten.
What a huge help that has been over the years!
Kloe put together lists of all the school supplies everyone needed and she went shopping for those.
She also took Gracie shopping for school clothes.
We did Janie's shopping on Amazon.
Funny story.
I overheard Kara telling Mama Jan about Senior Sunrise.
Kara works at a Senior Center so I thought she was talking about some sort of a senior citizen sunrise event.
And then she posted this picture on instagram, so I asked her when it was taken.
Turns out it was for the High School Seniors, not the senior citizens :)
The girls all had a pretty good first day.
Kloe May
Senior
Gracie Anne
Freshman
Janie Rose
5th grader
Lilly Rebecca
3rd grader
The 5th grader told me we could walk her to school but we were not allowed to drop her off at her classroom door.
I guess she's too cool for the parents.

