Where's the Fun in That?
Friday my youngest cousin Austin married cute Alison!
Love weddings.
There was quite a bit of time between the ceremony and the luncheon so my sister Kimmy and I stayed at the Draper Temple to do initiatory and an endowment session for two of our ancestors.
It was a great morning and afternoon and so nice to catch up with my sister. We always have the best talks.
Saturday is a blur.
But Sunday was pretty great.
I went to Dakota's mission President's homecoming and I was able to meet President Johnson before the meeting. When I told him who I was he gave me the biggest hug and told me how great Dakota is. Yep, he is pretty great :).
I have heard how amazing they are and after they spoke I knew for a surety that my prayers were answered when I prayed Dakota would go to the mission with the Mission President that was right for him.
Woops!
Didn't realize Garren's eyes were closed.
Their photographer has her work cut out for her getting photos with both their eyes open :)
These two spend every Sunday afternoon out here on the back porch.
They're pretty cute.
We had Sunday dinner and family night with the Sandbergs.
We love the Sandbergs.
Bishop Sandberg was our bishop before Kevin and you won't find a kinder person on the face of the earth and his wife Debbie and I have been great friends for years. They bought a coupon for dinner and family night with the Becks at the youth service auction a few months ago. Hopefully we gave them their money's worth :)
Kloe, Garren, Emmy and I wrapped up our Sunday with a game of Monopoly. Garren was the winner and a stickler about the rules. Where's the fun in that?
Kloe and I had a bit of a rough weekend but don't worry, we're still friends :)

