Team Jesus
Em and I went to pick up her wedding dress Saturday.
Maria did such a good job on the alterations and it fits Emmy beautifully.

Then I went home and finished up re-doing our family mission statement.
The bottom of it was bent on both sides and tearing, so the new one is on wood.

Before...

After...


It's hard to tell from the picture but I went with a brown stain instead of painting it black like the old one.
I love it!

These two spent their Saturday outside in the heat playing with water balloons.
Lilly thought she was hilarious with her bra-ter balloons.

Natalie dropped off the Team Jesus shirts she found me and Gracie at the Walmart in Washington.
Yessssssss!
So now I am ready to welcome Estabon home in style, in THREE sleeps.

These two cute friends spent two hours Saturday night planning their family night lesson.
Other than asking me to help them find a scripture, they prepared it all by themselves.

Then Lily K and her family came over last night for dinner and family night and the girls did an awesome job teaching us about the 10 commandments.
They even had handouts for everyone...


It's not too late to enter Kevin's book contest!
It runs through the end of the month.
Details are HERE.
You can purchase the Kindle edition HERE.
Maria did such a good job on the alterations and it fits Emmy beautifully.
Then I went home and finished up re-doing our family mission statement.
The bottom of it was bent on both sides and tearing, so the new one is on wood.
Before...
After...
It's hard to tell from the picture but I went with a brown stain instead of painting it black like the old one.
I love it!
These two spent their Saturday outside in the heat playing with water balloons.
Lilly thought she was hilarious with her bra-ter balloons.
Natalie dropped off the Team Jesus shirts she found me and Gracie at the Walmart in Washington.
Yessssssss!
So now I am ready to welcome Estabon home in style, in THREE sleeps.
These two cute friends spent two hours Saturday night planning their family night lesson.
Other than asking me to help them find a scripture, they prepared it all by themselves.
Then Lily K and her family came over last night for dinner and family night and the girls did an awesome job teaching us about the 10 commandments.
They even had handouts for everyone...
It's not too late to enter Kevin's book contest!
It runs through the end of the month.
Details are HERE.
You can purchase the Kindle edition HERE.

