Pre-dulting

Kloe thought she was sooo funny dressing just like Arthur for church...

It was pretty funny.
What wasn't so funny was her week long ACT Prep class she took a few weeks ago.



It started out pretty good and then day by day it got worse and worse.



She got a stress welt one of the days.
She'd never had one so she thought something was wrong with her.
I told her I get them all the time and that it was harmless and would go away in a few hours.
And it did.



She was getting so discouraged because every practice test came back with a score lower than her original test score.
I personally think the class is set up like that by design, but what do I know?



By Friday she was friiiiied.
She talked herself through it, and by Saturday when she took the real test again she was in a good place mentally.  She decided no matter the score she'd just keep studying for it and take it again.


She was one happy gal when her test came back 3 points higher than her first score!
And with all the study materials she still has from the class she's confident she can raise it even higher.
She's just pre-dulting her little heart out.
So proud of her.

Popular Posts