First Look

These two are just about ready to get married!



Last week they had their bridal photos.
Ya know how it's a thing now to document the "First Look" when the groom sees the bride in her dress for the first time?
Well I just so happened to capture the other First Look when Emmy saw Garren in his wedding suit for the first time!





She was VERY impressed.



We met up with Rachel, their awesome photographer, at the base of Big Cottonwood Canyon and then drove to a couple of beautiful spots.



Em has banned me from posting any photos yet but here's one of me and Gracie...


And the bouquet...



It was breathtaking.
So beautiful.



I think she'd be ok with me posting these two :)


Emmy and her college roommates have a tradition for their bachelorette parties.
They go out to dinner and stay in a hotel for a sleepover.



A couple of Emmy's work friends asked her what they do for fun since none of them drink (that's sparkling cider).  They talk and laugh and play games.







And by the way, these girls are THE NICEST.  Such great friends.  I hope all my girls get so lucky in the college roommate department.






Popular Posts