Penelope
When we got the chickens a couple months ago Gracie BEGGED us to get her a bunny.
I told her to do some research on what taking care of a bunny entails and then I asked my friend who has bunnies how to take care of them.

She assured me that they were easy and then a month later she sends me photos of Penelope (or you can call her Penny for short) asking if Gracie would like to have her.

Of course Gracie would like to have her.

So now we have 9 chickens and a bunny.


I told her to do some research on what taking care of a bunny entails and then I asked my friend who has bunnies how to take care of them.
She assured me that they were easy and then a month later she sends me photos of Penelope (or you can call her Penny for short) asking if Gracie would like to have her.
Of course Gracie would like to have her.
So now we have 9 chickens and a bunny.

