Lazy Week of Summer

It's been a lazy week of Summer and the girls have loved it!



Janie's best friend is in Croatia visiting her grandparents for the Summer so she's letting Janie take care of her hover board...



Janie and Lilly had so much fun swimming with their cousins...



All their hotel pool "swim lessons" have paid off!





Every morning they let their chickens out and play with them.
They love the little things.









Janie has to read an hour every day and Lilly has to read 45 minutes.
I thought they'd fight me on having to read so long but they've liked it.



I made some progress with the wedding plans.
Finally found me a dress, I hope. Online orders are risky.

This handsome guy performed his first wedding ceremony yesterday.



He practiced on Gracie and Cami.
They couldn't stop laughing.



He did great!
Nobody laughed.
And he's relieved to have his first wedding behind him.



My only goal for the weekend is to get Kevin's book published as a Kindle book.
It's been done for a while, except for a title.
It's The Book with No Name
It's been on my to do list all week, but it just hasn't happened.

Popular Posts