Rendezvous
All dressed up for the 4th grade Mountain Man Rendezvous event last Thursday!

We just so happened to save Dakota's cowboy boots (which was a miracle since I hardly save anything) and they fit!

The kids LOVED this activity.
It was a great way to celebrate all they've been learning about Utah history this year.


These two never cease to crack me up.
Janie and Spencer were interviewed for the city paper.
I'll have to be sure and read that one.


Unfortunately Dakota's cowboy boot didn't make it through the day :(

Janie has LOVED the 4th grade.
Here she is on the 4th grade ski trip--which was only a few weeks ago.
Our mountains still have a bunch of snow!

We just so happened to save Dakota's cowboy boots (which was a miracle since I hardly save anything) and they fit!
The kids LOVED this activity.
It was a great way to celebrate all they've been learning about Utah history this year.
These two never cease to crack me up.
Janie and Spencer were interviewed for the city paper.
I'll have to be sure and read that one.
Unfortunately Dakota's cowboy boot didn't make it through the day :(
Janie has LOVED the 4th grade.
Here she is on the 4th grade ski trip--which was only a few weeks ago.
Our mountains still have a bunch of snow!

