Memorial Week in Mesa 2019

We set off for Arizona at 5am Saturday morning.
By we I mean Emmy, Janie, Lilly, and their parents.
Emmy went down to help Garren move to Salt Lake on Memorial Day.



When Lilly wasn't sleeping she was fighting the urge to puke, so we moved her up front and all was well.







And then Janie started fighting the urge to puke, so we moved her up front too.



Lilly's a good little back scratcher...





I think 9 months of school really wore them out.
They slept A LOT.



Check out the fancy travel pillow Emmy has...



I'd never seen anything like it.
She loves it.



We took a little detour through Heber Arizona to drop off my Dad's rocker at Bobby's cabin.
It goes great with my parent's old table.



Papa Tom's head stone was set on Friday.
I wasn't able to get over to see it before our trip but I'm glad it was in for Memorial Day.



Baby Thomas, Papa Tom's great grandson visiting the grave...



How cute is he?!

Popular Posts