Meeting the Donaldsons

Sunday night we were able to meet Garren's family.
They live about 20 minutes from Jax and Aubrey.
They are the nicest!
Emmy's marrying into such a great family.



Garren's little sister, who totally reminds me of a brunette Kloe, had us play a game of Kahoot!
The questions were all about Emmy and Garren.
I failed horribly with the questions about Emmy.
I'm not sure I'm even her mother.



Jackson won the game with questions about Emmy and Aubrey won the game with the questions about Garren.  They were pretty proud of themselves.
I think even Lilly did better than I did.





A few fun facts about Garren's family...
He has one older sister and one older brother, and one younger sister and one younger brother.
Garren has two nephews and one niece.
His Dad is also a bishop, the bishop of a Spanish ward.
Garren's family loves to hunt and fish.

Popular Posts