Track
Gracie decided to give track a try this year!
Practices started this week so we picked her up a pair of new "runnin" shoes.
Our little ones have always referred to shoes that aren't church shoes as their "runnin" shoes.

In other news...Gracie did make SBO! Woot woot! But she did not get her first choice position which was Senate :(. So there wasn't much smiling coming out of her face yesterday. She did get her second choice though so she'll be able to be a Representative again next year. I asked her what the difference is between Senate and Representative and basically the Senate get sweaters and the Reps get jackets.
She wanted a sweater.
Bummer.
I told her I'd buy her a brand new sweater, but that didn't help.

Her Dad did his best to cheer her up.
He gave her all the chocolate for his Little America chocolate covered broccoli and carrots.

He did that sarcastic thing he loves to do with his kids and asked her What were you thinking??? You never stood a chance! You're such a loser!"
He had everyone laughing.
She was back to smiling in no time :)
Practices started this week so we picked her up a pair of new "runnin" shoes.
Our little ones have always referred to shoes that aren't church shoes as their "runnin" shoes.
In other news...Gracie did make SBO! Woot woot! But she did not get her first choice position which was Senate :(. So there wasn't much smiling coming out of her face yesterday. She did get her second choice though so she'll be able to be a Representative again next year. I asked her what the difference is between Senate and Representative and basically the Senate get sweaters and the Reps get jackets.
She wanted a sweater.
Bummer.
I told her I'd buy her a brand new sweater, but that didn't help.
Her Dad did his best to cheer her up.
He gave her all the chocolate for his Little America chocolate covered broccoli and carrots.
He did that sarcastic thing he loves to do with his kids and asked her What were you thinking??? You never stood a chance! You're such a loser!"
He had everyone laughing.
She was back to smiling in no time :)

