Happy General Conference
Happy General Conference weekend!!
We have been looking forward to this since last October.
You can go HERE to find out how to watch
There are five sessions and we are watching every one of them!
Saturday: 10am-noon, 2pm-4 and the Priesthood Session at 6pm
Sunday: 10am-noon, 2pm-4
I shopped for the event yesterday.
Here are just a few of the spoils...

Our menu for this conference is:
Saturday Morning: Overnight Baked French Toast Casserole (a healthier but still delicious version of our Candy French Toast Casserole), Fruit, Scrambled Eggs and Juice
Saturday Afternoon: Turkey and Veggie Sandwiches, Veggie Tray, Cabela's Pretzels and Jelly Belly's and Hershey's miniatures
Sunday Morning: Apple Oat Pancake Bar--complete with Strawberries, Raspberries, Bananas, Peanut Butter, Biscoff, Nutella, Maple Syrup, Apricot Syrup and Mountain Berry Syrup
and Hashbrowns on the side
Sunday Afternoon: Nacho Bar--Pico, Avacado Salsa, Pineapple Salsa, Refried Beans, Guacamole and Vegan Queso (which is surprisingly so good), a Veggie Tray and more Pretzels and Jelly Belly's
As much as we love the food for this event I think we are all love and look forward to the spiritual feast we receive every General Conference.
I wasn't great at making conference a priority the first 10 or so years of our marriage, especially on Saturdays. Kev and I decided to make all of General Conference a priority shortly after we moved into this house and we have been so blessed because of it.

While I was out yesterday I came across two new items that are wins!
Where have medjool dates been all my life?
They taste like caramel!
I've had some recipes that call for them and I keep forgetting to buy them, until yesterday.
And then these little babies are delicious...a fairly healthy cracker with only 1 gram of fat (We have to watch the fat for Kevin's heart health).

We have been looking forward to this since last October.
You can go HERE to find out how to watch
There are five sessions and we are watching every one of them!
Saturday: 10am-noon, 2pm-4 and the Priesthood Session at 6pm
Sunday: 10am-noon, 2pm-4
I shopped for the event yesterday.
Here are just a few of the spoils...
Our menu for this conference is:
Saturday Morning: Overnight Baked French Toast Casserole (a healthier but still delicious version of our Candy French Toast Casserole), Fruit, Scrambled Eggs and Juice
Saturday Afternoon: Turkey and Veggie Sandwiches, Veggie Tray, Cabela's Pretzels and Jelly Belly's and Hershey's miniatures
Sunday Morning: Apple Oat Pancake Bar--complete with Strawberries, Raspberries, Bananas, Peanut Butter, Biscoff, Nutella, Maple Syrup, Apricot Syrup and Mountain Berry Syrup
and Hashbrowns on the side
Sunday Afternoon: Nacho Bar--Pico, Avacado Salsa, Pineapple Salsa, Refried Beans, Guacamole and Vegan Queso (which is surprisingly so good), a Veggie Tray and more Pretzels and Jelly Belly's
As much as we love the food for this event I think we are all love and look forward to the spiritual feast we receive every General Conference.
I wasn't great at making conference a priority the first 10 or so years of our marriage, especially on Saturdays. Kev and I decided to make all of General Conference a priority shortly after we moved into this house and we have been so blessed because of it.
While I was out yesterday I came across two new items that are wins!
Where have medjool dates been all my life?
They taste like caramel!
I've had some recipes that call for them and I keep forgetting to buy them, until yesterday.
And then these little babies are delicious...a fairly healthy cracker with only 1 gram of fat (We have to watch the fat for Kevin's heart health).

