Brain Management



Yesterday I got to meet my life coach in person :)
She helps me manage my crazy brain.
Emmy and I have a monthly subscription to Jody Moore’s Be Bold program and we have loved it.
Jody and her sister Natalie have helped us both so much!



The event was at Thanksgiving Point where the tulips are in full bloom!
I've learned a bunch from Jody and loved all she taught yesterday, aaaand I was reminded I have a lot more to learn.  I recently heard a therapist say our mental health needs managing just like our physical health and I believe that's true.



I recognized some family there who I hadn’t seen for years.
These are my second cousins Heidi and Nicole.
My dad and their dad are first cousins.



Nicole and I used to take dance together when we were little :)



Happy Friday!
Another great weekend is on tap...

A date with Gracie
Hopefully Mom gets Gracie's yellow wall painted
Hopefully pick up a chicken coop
Maybe clean out the storage room
A baptism
Temple Session
Stake Conference
Schedule our favorite exterminator to come spray for a little ant problem we can't seem to get control over
FHE with the Sollis clan

Popular Posts