Graceful

Sunday was an extra special day for our Gracie...



She received her Patriarchal Blessing.
She's spent the last six months or so preparing, praying and fasting in anticipation of this day.



I love this Gracie of ours so much.
She's wise beyond her years.  I wanted to name her Gracie because I thought it was such a beautiful name but she has become the very definition of a graceful person...disposition to or an act or instance of kindness, courtesy, or clemency...courteous goodwill...simple elegance



What a gift to be able to receive a Patriarchal Blessing from our Heavenly Father.  I received mine when I was 16 and I still refer to it for direction.

Every worthy, baptized member is entitled to and should receive a patriarchal blessing, which provides inspired direction from the Lord. Patriarchal blessings include a declaration of a person’s lineage in the house of Israel and contain personal counsel from the Lord. As a person studies his or her patriarchal blessing and follows the counsel it contains, it will provide guidance, comfort, and protection.

Popular Posts