Took it Easy

Kevin took it easy all last week but his Doc said he could go back to the gym and walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes a day.  I wouldn't let him go anywhere alone.  Gracie was his babysitter Saturday.  She's getting ready for track season so she ran a few miles while her Dad walked.



We celebrated Mama Jan Saturday at one of her favorite restaurants.
She LOVES the Red Lobster.



I forgot to give a shout out to my oldest last week.
He turned a quarter of a century on Thursday.
I still can't believe my baby has a baby.



He and Aubrey celebrated 25 years at the Airsoft arena.



I came home from my church meetings to these two snuggling together on the porch.
They wanted some sun but it was freezing so they made the best of it.



Spring can't come soon enough.

Popular Posts