The Shirt Mystery

I have a favorite shirt.
It's nothing special.
Picked it up for like 10 bucks at the Sam's Club.
White v-neck t-shirt with gray stripes.
I love the fabric, so comfortable.
It's Emmy's favorite too.
Many times I'd go to wear it only to find Emmy had borrowed it.
It disappeared last month but when I reminded Emmy to return it she said she did.
I said, Um no, you didn't.
She swore she did so I looked through my entire closet, several times and through Kloe and Gracie's closets as well.
I assumed Emmy had it and just misplaced it so I kept bugging her about it.
And then last Saturday I happened to be in the girls laundry room downstairs.  The little girls had been playing in there and it was a wreck so I called them in to help clean it up and there, under a laundry basket was the favorite shirt.



Kevin has heard my complaining and couldn't wait to see Emmy's reaction when I begged for her forgiveness.  I felt really, REALLY bad.  I think she was secretly REALLY happy I'd found OUR :) shirt too.



Now that the shirt mystery is solved I don't know what I'll complain about.



Popular Posts