Sometimes I Pull Rank

These two took up sewing over the weekend...



It makes me so happy when they get along.
Lately they've really been bugging each other.
And that really bugs me.



We had our first family night in weeks last night.
Our Sundays have been a little hectic.
We had a few things to catch up on.



Writing down our 2019 gifts for Christ.
We learned Lilly's spelling has improved dramatically since last year.
Her gift had something to do with going to the temple.



We talked about our family goals for 2019.
I announced what one of the family goals would be... sometimes I pull rank and don't give them a say.
I decided the Beck family could be a little more patriotic so we will be memorizing The Battle Hymn of the Republic and The Star Spangled Banner.
We got side-tracked and never did come up with the other two goals.



At one point I made everyone smell their feet.
The room stunk of stinky feet.



We finished up with studying from our Come Follow Me lesson.
I LOVE THESE LESSONS!
My take away from last week's studies was that each of us have a purpose and work to do, and that fasting gives us greater access to heaven.

Popular Posts