Missionary Monday - Glenmont Week 3

Alright so just a heads up this week will be extremely boring to read about. We were sick from Tuesday-Sunday so... I guess I'll see what I can come up with.

So Monday we had our family home evenings again. I went to the other one this time, there were way less people and no one participated so it was kinda lame. I was teaching with one of the youth that's going to be putting in his papers soon. I asked someone a question about the verse they read and what she said was way off. Then Jacob, the youth I was with totally called her out and corrected her straight up 😳😂 I was going to try to bring her answer to the right one without making a scene but I guess that worked too.

Tuesday the sickness began. Remember the blessing we gave last Sunday? Yeah we ended up getting the same thing that guy had. Funny how that works... 🤔 😂

Wednesday-Saturday was pretty much nothing except the occasional lesson or member meal.

Sunday we had church, our boy Andrey and Dora came. Everyone else dogged us, we were supposed to have like 6 people, so close. We had correlation after and the ward mission leader gave us a list of families to visit that were either less active or part member so we spent the rest of the day finding them, we weren't able to actually meet with any of them though, they are all pretty content with where they are at... So that's a shame but we will keep lookin.

Today we will have our usual family home evenings, we'll both be teaching again. But Andrey is going to come so it'll be good to be in charge. Other than that we've just got shopping and haircuts.


Elder Beck

Pictures:
Deer hoove we found in the middle of the road
Super sketchy pill a member wanted me to take to "Fix me" 🤔 






Popular Posts