I Did It
I did it.
I published my book on Amazon this week.
I put my heart right out there for the world to see--or maybe just a handful of mamas with angel babies.

It's published as a Kindle book to start.
I'd like to consider additional feedback from family and friends before publishing it as a hard copy later this year so if you read it, I'd love it if you'd email me your thoughts.
Next week I'll be running a book promotion where it will be available for free. I'll post the link and you are welcome to share it with anyone you think it could help.
The feedback I've received so far has been that it can be helpful to those who have suffered any type of loss.

Yesterday my cousin Kaylee got married!

She's searched long and hard for her person and we were all so excited for her!



How cute is this idea?

Kaylee's brother in law made it.

Small world.
These two were at the wedding and turns out they both served their missions with Jackson in Brazil!
I published my book on Amazon this week.
I put my heart right out there for the world to see--or maybe just a handful of mamas with angel babies.
It's published as a Kindle book to start.
I'd like to consider additional feedback from family and friends before publishing it as a hard copy later this year so if you read it, I'd love it if you'd email me your thoughts.
Next week I'll be running a book promotion where it will be available for free. I'll post the link and you are welcome to share it with anyone you think it could help.
The feedback I've received so far has been that it can be helpful to those who have suffered any type of loss.
Yesterday my cousin Kaylee got married!
She's searched long and hard for her person and we were all so excited for her!
How cute is this idea?
Kaylee's brother in law made it.
Small world.
These two were at the wedding and turns out they both served their missions with Jackson in Brazil!

