Date with Rick



Last week I got to have a date with my brother Rick!
Kev had the pukes so it was just Rick and me.
We had the best time.
We sat in the Celestial room for almost an hour just talking about spiritual things.
When you lose your Dad your thoughts turn more towards God, His plan, and His son.
At least they have for our family.



It's fun that both our boys are out on missions at the same time.
Dakota and Jett have always been close so it's great that they can experience their missions together.
We were all pretty excited to learn of the recent change for missionaries...



I think this change is going to be so good for the missionary and the family.
I have been thinking about Kloe lately.  She would like to serve a mission but managing her anxiety is a concern for her and Kev and I.  If she knew she could face time us once a week to touch base I think she'd do just fine.

Popular Posts