Avacado Toast

Just another ordinary week in February...



It snowed some more.
When it snows Emmy stays at the Beck house.  Her house is up a mountainside on a steep road.  It's risky trying to get up and down it in the snow.



Homework for Janes...



consisted of making an avocado toast sandwich.
She loves them.
That was a win for mom since her homework doubled as her lunch.


We had parent teacher conferences.
I'm glad they like school.
When I was Janie's age a girl in the neighborhood was bullying me and I didn't want to go to school or church.  I was so afraid of her.  I needed someone like Lilly to stand up for me.



We had an earthquake.
I didn't feel it but my brother and sister who live more south did.


Kevin had us get earthquake insurance last week so we're ready for the big one.

Popular Posts