Puerto Villarta With My Girl - Day Cinco and Seis
We loved our beautiful morning sunrises!
The room we stayed in was also beautiful...
I think if we go back we will just park ourselves on the roof for the entire trip.
Reading, talking, sunning, guacamole, and virgin pina coladas were really all we needed.
Actually, we'd probably do the geriatric water aerobics and synchronized swimming again too.
That was a crack up.
I have no pictures but this is the pool where we performed...
We also loved the free pineapple popsicles by the pools...
Where's
I feel pretty special that of all Emmy's people she could have taken she took her Mama.
It was a great break and the timing was perfect.
Just the little sabbatical I needed.
It's a bonus to have a daughter and a best friend all rolled into one.
I read some great books on the trip!
Highly recommend this one and her husband, Larry H. Miller's book, Driven.
When I finished reading I was wishing we were neighbors.
I love women who get it.
Emmy loved her book too. Someday she'll probably meet Gail in person since she's the boss of all Emmy's bosses.
Megan gave me this book after Dad died.
It has so much great information about life after death. Everything they talk about goes right along with what I've learned in the scriptures. Kev and I did a lot of searching in the scriptures and the words of the prophets when I was pregnant with Baby Kevin and all we learned about the next life goes right along with this book as well. It also supports all I believe about life before we came to earth.
And then of course I took this book along.
Never leave home without it.

