Like Mother Like Daughters

Last week before Natalie and Tricia headed home, some of the adults met for dinner.
Natalie was the last to show up.
She came over to our table but I didn't even recognize her.  She started putting her things on the chair next to me and I thought what in the world is this lady doing?  Then I got a better look at her face and realized it was Natalie wearing a wig.  We all busted up laughing.


Natalie with her real hair...


The cute lady on the left is Kevin's Aunt Heidi.  We knew her long before we knew Kevin.  She lived in our ward and was one of my favorite young women leaders.  She gave the best lessons!  She actually told me all about "her cute nephew" before I ever met him.



Natalie wore the wig for a while and then pretty soon we were all fighting over it.











Like mother like daughters :)



We laughed our guts out.







And then my bald brother in law couldn't resist...



I don't even remember what he used to look like with hair.
That is a good look for him.



Surprisingly, our guys weren't all that excited about the short hair.








Popular Posts