Happy 70th Birthday Papa Tom!
I had this email waiting for me when I checked my email yesterday morning.
It was so weird.

We tried to throw a party he would love and I think we did a pretty good job.



Lots of food, dancing, a talent show and a video my niece Haylee put together that had us all crying.



Mama Jan brought Papa Tom's ties so all the grandsons and sons could choose one.

Aubrey and Jackson left early to put Beau down for a nap.
By the time I got home they had my tree down.
Best. Surprise. Ever.
I told them that counted as my Christmas gifts for the next five years.
Best. Kids. Ever.
I was seriously SO GRATEFUL.
I was dreading taking that thing down tomorrow.

The Arizona Becks head home tomorrow. So grateful they could come for Christmas. It's been so nice to have them here for the holidays.
It was so weird.
We tried to throw a party he would love and I think we did a pretty good job.
Lots of food, dancing, a talent show and a video my niece Haylee put together that had us all crying.
Mama Jan brought Papa Tom's ties so all the grandsons and sons could choose one.
Aubrey and Jackson left early to put Beau down for a nap.
By the time I got home they had my tree down.
Best. Surprise. Ever.
I told them that counted as my Christmas gifts for the next five years.
Best. Kids. Ever.
I was seriously SO GRATEFUL.
I was dreading taking that thing down tomorrow.
The Arizona Becks head home tomorrow. So grateful they could come for Christmas. It's been so nice to have them here for the holidays.

