The Elk Hunt - Part 3

All their efforts paid off the Monday morning of the hunt.













This is my boy that hates to touch fish guts.
I think he's over that now.







We found ourselves back at Kevin's Alma Matter last night.  We got there early for Gracie's concert so he and Janie walked the halls and he showed her all the spots he used to go to skip class.  Which is why he landed himself in Summer school.



We asked Janie to spread out and save seats.
She took us literally.



Gracie did amazing. 
I know this because I have hypersensitive mom ears and heard every note she played.









This month is going by so quickly I can't keep up.
I've been reminded every day in one way or another of my Savior and his love for me and my family.  He's helped me so much the last couple of months.  I remember one day I was with my Dad and as we prayed together he thanked God for His son's enabling power.  Sometimes we forget to draw upon that power, even though it's always available.
Tomorrow we go to Malad to celebrate Christmas with Kevin Jr, one of my favorite days of December.

Popular Posts