Heavenly Father's Plan of Happiness

Last week was a blessed week for our family.
Our cabin Christmas was so fun!



Cabin birthdays are pretty fun too!





Seeing our Elder was the best!
He looks and sounds great.



My Dad's funeral services were beautiful.
The week was full of sweet and sacred moments.
All eight of us in this photo are sad, but also incredibly grateful, happy, and even joyful.
Heavenly Father's plan of happiness has it's ups and downs but it's full of blessings and I'm so grateful to be a part of it.



I opted to be as present as possible so I don't have many more pictures of the services but I'll post more about it when I gather some.
I'll post more about Christmas too.
As soon as I can catch up.
I feel like Christmas has thrown up all over my house.  Something in my fridge and pantry stinks.  The garage door is broken. Etc. Etc. Etc.
I kept waiting for someone at church yesterday to ask me what they could do for me so I could tell them they could come take down my triple lighted formerly pre-lit tree (two dead sets of lights and one working).
But no one asked ;).



I did receive lots of congratulations and condolences when Kevin was made Bishop of our ward yesterday.  The whole Bishop thing must be why, when I considered putting in an offer on my dream house a few months ago, God told me, "um...NO!".
My Kevin has definitely been prepared for this new calling and he'll be a wonderful Bishop.
Our day was crazy with running from one meeting to another for my niece Lexi's baby blessing so I missed getting a photo but here's one from Christmas Sunday, although it's missing Mama Jan and Megan, they were there yesterday too.



Happy 70th Birthday Dad!
Sure love and miss you.

Popular Posts