A Five Star Hotel

The plan was to head to St George as soon as Kloe got out of school but when Kloe got to the parking lot she had an almost flat tire waiting for her.  I called my buddy Jared at Les Schwab and he said he could get us right in so Kevin put some air in the tire and the girls threw their bags in the car and piled in.  I figured we'd be on the road in an hour.  That was funny.  It was an hour and a half before they even pulled the car in.  Two hours and four new tires later we were headed South.



Miss Lilly surprisingly didn't complain once. 
She spent her time watching cartoons, eating their popcorn, and being a spy.



Janie had a sore throat so we had to leave her home with Dad. 
Grandpa Moon got RSV last year and it was terrible so Jill and Craig are being extra careful with him this year.



Going to Aunt Jill and Uncle Craig's is like going to a 5 star hotel, maybe better.  They spoil us!
We spent most our time visiting, eating, coloring, and watching movies.



My cousin Emily and her kids spent Saturday with us. 
Em took everyone on a drink run.  Grandpa Moon loves Coke slushes!



Lilly and Cienna kept Grandpa entertained.









Lilly loved her tent bed...



These two hit it off great, just like I thought they would...







Grandpa spoiled us with gifts...



We went to Sacrament meeting before heading home.



Driving four hours was risky.
I ate way too many of Craig's Neiman Marcus cookies, ice cream, hot fudge, muddy buddies and pizza Saturday and yesterday I was paying for it.  Em drove and I sat very, very still in the passengers seat.  Em got us home in record time and with zero incidents :)

Popular Posts