48
Yesterday my parents celebrated 48 years of marriage.
With everything going on I forgot it was their anniversary and so did my mom. But my sister Megan didn't and she helped my dad write mom a card and made sure she was taken care of.

Dad took a pretty bad turn this past weekend.
It surprised all of us because he has been doing so much better.
We even had a meeting with Hospice Thursday where we determined he needed to switch to Home Health care. Friday when his nurse saw how much he'd regressed she kept him on Hospice.

These two have accomplished a lot together in 48 years.




Sure love you Mom and Dad!

I also sure love these two.
They celebrate 48 years today!
With everything going on I forgot it was their anniversary and so did my mom. But my sister Megan didn't and she helped my dad write mom a card and made sure she was taken care of.
Dad took a pretty bad turn this past weekend.
It surprised all of us because he has been doing so much better.
We even had a meeting with Hospice Thursday where we determined he needed to switch to Home Health care. Friday when his nurse saw how much he'd regressed she kept him on Hospice.
These two have accomplished a lot together in 48 years.
Sure love you Mom and Dad!
I also sure love these two.
They celebrate 48 years today!

