2018 Beck Family Christmas Card

I don't think I've ever posted the Beck family Christmas card/letter before.
It's a family tradition, except for those years I got sick of writing them.





I'd like to thank Kevin and the children for, despite all their whining, always humoring me with the Christmas photos.


And I'd like to thank Emmy for coming up with the idea for our card.  
Last years card was her idea too.  
Between helping with the girls, providing me with concert tickets, and helping with these cards, she's become one of my most valuable players.  See what I did there.



This picture didn't make the cut but it's too good not to post.


French toast at Kneaders was actually a reward, not a bribe (surprisingly).  They all were so nice to cooperate we rewarded them with bread and syrup.  And thanks to Nick for capturing all the moments.


Thanks to my out of towners for humoring me.


I printed the cards before writing the letter, otherwise I would have included this photo...


And lastly, thank you Beverly Goldberg for reminding me that you can never love your children too hard or smother them too much :).




Popular Posts