Welcome Sweet Lexi
Our weekend started out with a date with Gracie.
She opted for soup and ice cream.
She's as sweet as she is cute.
I won a contest!!
Free concert tickets to the Utah Philharmonic Orchestra (Emmy's orchestra). I thought it was pretty funny when they had to question my last name really being my last name.
Em took the girls to Disney on Ice Saturday night.
Janie and Lilly had no idea what that was but they loved it!
Janie gave us the best family night last night.
She sent us on a scavenger hunt for all kinds of treasures with the final treasure being the Book of Mormon. We shared some of our favorite scriptures. Lilly's was the one in Mosiah 17 where Abinadi prophesies that King Noah and others will suffer death by fire, just as he did. That took us all back a little, and then she clarified it wasn't her favorite but just the one she remembered.
I guess it is a pretty memorable scripture.
Emmy had a sleepover. She says she likes to sleep over Sunday nights and other nights because our house is much closer to her work. I think it's really because she misses her Mama.
The very best part of the weekend was the birth of my niece Lexi Diana yesterday!
Isn't she adorable!
And Steph is a rock star! She birthed this baby all natural at home.
Welcome to the world sweet Lexi.

