Thanksgiving Part 1

In all the Thanksgivings I've hosted, this was probably my easiest year.


The girls were huge helps and I think this was the first Thanksgiving ever when I was able to take a nap.


Thanksgiving marked the first time Gracie drove the car.
She can get her learners permit in 10 months so Dad says it's time to do some pre-learners permit driving.  She got us from the house to the school in one piece.


We shot the traditional rockets--more about that in part 2.


This one got a nap too.


Gracie made the pretzel salad.
It was her first attempt and she did so well I think we will have her make it next year too.


Kevin's family joined us and we had such a nice dinner.
I think we ended up visiting around the table for close to two hours.
Time actually felt like it stood still a little on this Thanksgiving day.  I loved it.
With Dakota's birthday Tuesday and Thanksgiving two days later I was missing him a little more than usual.  



He's got eight months left. 
He'll be back before we know it. 

Popular Posts