Oozing With the Christmas Spirit

We started off the holiday season with a drive through Christmas in Color.  
We were the first car on the first night they opened.
The Becks are just oozing with the Christmas spirit.



Kevin said it was too bad we didn't still have a tow truck.  Then everyone could've sat on the bed in lawn chairs.


If you live in Salt Lake or Utah County you ought to go see the show.  
You can make a reservation online https://christmasincolor.net/


Our days of innocent little ones are fading.
Janie asked me if Elf on the Shelf was real the other day and Lilly asked me if Santa is real.  Sigh.  I can't complain, I've had 24 years of Christmas magic with the kids.


This was the view from our back porch the other morning.
God knows just how to start my day off right.

Popular Posts