He’s 20!

Our little Estabon turns 20 today and it's his GOLDEN BIRTHDAY!!!







He'll probably celebrate by giving out a few Book of Mormon's, maybe teach a discussion about our Savior and his restored church, possibly do some service, and hopefully someone somewhere in his area will fix him a great big birthday dinner--or he'll be able to go to Panda Express, which he might like even better.  Maybe the family will have a brownie tower birthday cake to celebrate.

You know you're a missionary when you ask for white shirts for your birthday.
He also drew me a diagram of what is and is not acceptable for the collar.
I think the collars I sent are somewhere in between the two.


When I think of Dakota I think of these words...
Kind
Funny
Helpful
Personable
Respectful
Lucky
Obedient
Considerate
Sports
Easy going
Friendly

He's a good egg.
I hope his golden birthday is his best yet.

Popular Posts