She Took Her Mama

I had the best day Saturday!
It started with the family Christmas card photo shoot and guess what?
No one complained, everyone cooperated, and I think it took us a total of 30 minutes.
I sent them all to Kneaders to reward them for being so great and I met Marci for breakfast.
We ate our waffles and just kept talking right through lunch.  I love her.


Later that day Em had her first concert.
I have missed hearing her play!
I LOVED watching her do her thing and it was good to see more pay off from all the time and money spent on those years and years of early morning lessons.




My awesome Saturday didn't stop there.
Emmy was given four tickets (#workperks) to the John Mayer concert and she took her Mama!!
I have not been to a concert since I saw Garth Brooks 20 years ago.
IT WAS SO FUN!!
I have totally been missing out by not going to more concerts.


Uncle Bobby and Lauren are here for a few days.
These two are "helping" rake Papa Tom's leaves.
There aren't many leaves to rake in Arizona so Lauren thought it was pretty fun.


Popular Posts