My Favorite Person


Happy 47th Birthday to my favorite person!!
He spent the last year thinking he was 47 so Happy one year younger to Kevin David.



Emmy started a tradition a few years ago of taking her Dad to Herm's in Logan for a birthday breakfast.  More perks of Em being back in Utah.
He's been celebrating for a week now and we'll celebrate some more this week.


Most of my weekend was spent working with my sisters painting at my parent's house.
We did manage to pick up a pumpkin (WELCOME FALL!!!) and some cereal for my mission prep kids.


Sam and Kloe went to Homecoming Saturday.
Isn't that dress darling?
Thanks Amazon, what would we do without you.


Last night for family night we watched THIS about the new Saints book.  We are loving this book!  It's all about the experiences of Joseph Smith and the early Saints.  I can't believe all they went through and how they kept the faith and stuck it out.  I'm so grateful for the sacrifices they made to move to Utah and settle this beautiful valley.

Popular Posts