It Would Have Been Better

Thursday we went back to California Adventure.
I'd been watching the wait times on the app throughout the week and they weren't any better than Monday so I geared up for the worst.


It ended up being okay.
We loved the new Incredicoaster--the Incredibles are my favorite and I can't believe it took them so long to come out with a second movie.




Cute Stephanie is pregnant with their 5th girl!
FIVE GIRLS!  That's so many!
I would know.


Another churro for the fanny pack wearer...




This is Miss Lyla's favorite ride.
Poor Lyla hit her head on the pool her second day of the trip and had to get staples in her head :( but it didn't slow her down much.







This little guy is the cutest!
He was tall enough to go on almost every ride.
Unlike his Aunt Becky Beck though, he is not a fan of the Guardians ride.


Love that Edna!


I may have whined too much about this trip, but it really was mostly great!
Any time away with my people is a good time.
We missed all our other offspring.  We also really missed my parents.  They've gone on lots of Disney trips with us.  My Mom is the fast pass queen and my Dad rides all the rides with the kids from start to finish.  Rob and I tried to figure out a way to take them but my Dad's health just wouldn't permit it.



It's kind of tradition now for the Becks and Arizona Sollis's to do Disney.  I think we've come together our last four trips.
The Becks left for home on Friday and Rob's family spent one more day in Disneyland.
We spent the night in St George and got to visit with our favorite old guy...


He looked great!
He told me he doesn't have any pain, which is pretty impressive for a 95 year old.


Jill and Craig spoil him!




Love my Aunt Jill!
I asked Lilly on the way home how she liked the trip.  She said, "Good but it would have been better if we could have stayed with Aunt Jill longer."  My aunt has a way of making people feel loved and special, the second you meet her.

Popular Posts